Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bush gets impeached from the top pick

Sorry, couldn't resist the headline. I guess it's the Buchanan paleocon in me coming out.

But this is why I love the Internet age. We don't have to wait a day, a week, a month, a year or a decade to blast a move as horribly misguided. We can do it in real time.

For what it's worth, I concur with the second-guessing. Houston was a perfect situation for Reggie, especially with D. Davis available for 15-20 carries a game, allowing RB the super RB to get his 10-15 touches in a variety of manners.

Oh, and here's more negative reaction.

Hoo boy are the Texans' fans going to be enraged, don't you think? Wow, first Houston takes in the Katrina refugees, now they give Reggie Bush (or the astronomical trade rights to him) to New Orleans. Has one city ever done so much for another in less than a year?

Remember, folks, more of this immediate draft coverage goodness to come all day Saturday as my colleague Jason Jones and I from the mighty FANTASYDRAFTHELP.COM INSIDER show (Thursdays from 8-10 PM EDT on SportsTalkCleveland.com) join our other pals from STC to provide coverage from 9 AM to 6 PM (and likely beyond, as I understand it). And I'll be liveblogging here all day as I'm on the air. Multitasking is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home